Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Frequent bowel movements and miscarriage?

Today I have discovered after going to the hospital that I have had a miscarriage. I'm only made it to 10 weeks, but along with my intense abdominal pain, I have been having bowel movements (really soft, but still formed ones) when my pain becomes more intense. I start bleeding more, which I expect from what the doctor told me, but why all the bowel movements as well? It's bad enough I'm losing a baby...Frequent bowel movements and miscarriage?
Your body is probably reacting to the stress. Take vitamins; drink a lot;eat bland,nutritious food - it won't last..
If you start running a temp as well, tell the doc.
i think thats just the way that your body was preparing for this. and i am so sorry to hear that i also had the same happen to me last year...
It Is Just The Process Of Miscarriage. You Will Conceive Again!! Do Not Get Depressed! Some People Miscarry 3-4 Times. This Could Be Your Thyroid After The 4th Time!
Miscarriage Is Somethining That Just Happens, And It Is No Ones Fault!
Your doctor needs to help you there is a problem you need a pelvic and your bowels look at

No comments:

Post a Comment