Saturday, October 23, 2010

Erection 4 No reason?

I'm a newlywed and my husband gets an erection quite often. Not even thinking of sex...he may be playing a video game, watching a game or just watching t.v. sometimes while he driving.
I mean, I know we're newlyweds and all, AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING by ANY MEANS!
I just never knew that a man gets hard so often. Is that normal and he's just a healthy young male?Erection 4 No reason?
Sounds like just a healthy young male. Enjoy it while it lasts. These things change with age. Some day, you'll wish you could return to the days you're in now.
I'd be worried if he DIDN'T have frequent erections. It is normal and expected.
Unlike most women, guys don't really need foreplay to get "warmed up;" if the wind blows in the right direction, a man is ready for action. The trick that young men learn as they gain experience is to slow down, and give their partner the time and foreplay needed to get busy. Hopefully your virile new husband has learned that trick, and if not, it's time for you to educate him!
Maybe he doesn't have that much stress in his life or since he is younger, he is more full of energy and without knowing it, always ready for some action.
I have been married for 6 years and after children, it is a very good thing if we can do something at night. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment