Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For doctor can you tell your pregnant 3 days after sex condom slip?

after condom dissapears can my friend find out if she pregnant just 3 days after incidentFor doctor can you tell your pregnant 3 days after sex condom slip?
If the incident was 8 days ago the morning after pill is not an option. It is best used within 24 hours and is only effective at all for a maximum of 72 hours. Within a few days a pregnancy test will pick up raised HCG.
Don't think she will be able to find out this soon after but she is still in time to receive the morning after pill if she doesn't want to be pregnant. Go soon!
No, she needs to wait till her period is due, too late for morning after pill now, maybe get checked out for infectin if not a steady partner, good luck,
Some of the new pregnancy tests can detect hormone change really early. I would wait a few days then do a test.
Well this has nothing to do with your question but you answered one of mine about weight watchers I wasn't sure what you wrote when I asked how much it was you wrote { or something I understood 4.95 but what was {?? is it 14.95?? Your the only one that answered me so I was just curious to know...thanks for your time and your answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment