Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For those of u who have had D&C done?

As u all know i was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage about two weeks ago and even though alot of u advised me to just opt for the D&C i decided to give it a little more time and since it wasn't hapenning naturally, yesterday i had the D&C. The doc was amazing since it was my 1st she said that i would be tight and she would would force it open up there so as to reduce the abdominal pain and the risk of breaking a wrong vessel and since the fetus was only 6 weeks old. She put a seaweed inside of me for 6 hours as to help dilation. And of course for the D&C i was under anesthesia and didn't feel anything. I had bleeding for about 14 minutes afterwards and that was it! Today i woke up like my old self again and feeling so normal. I'm so glad i did it! Earlier, even though the fetus wasn't growing, i had lost my appetite and every once in a while i would get nauseated or dizzy so it was a yucky feeling...sorry for the graphic details and for any mispellings.For those of u who have had D&C done?
no complications and I am glad you had it done now on with life
Now a days its so much more pleasant. 20 years ago you were awake, and felt everything. Bless the advancement of the medical state.

No comments:

Post a Comment