Saturday, October 23, 2010

Female part?

my female part keeps coming out white stuff. i've had this for a while now. i thought that it was just something normal and not worry about. i told my mother about this. she took me to the doctor and the doctor told me about getting this medicine. i have it and now i stopped using it. it said i had to stop using it for 7 days. i don't think i used the medicine right though. the white stuff still comes but bigger. it use to smell but not anymore since i stopped using itFemale part?
A yeast infection can be treated with acidophilus, which you can get at a health food store or where ever else they may sell natural remedies in your area. Acidophilus is a form of healthy bacteria. A yeast infection is an overgrowth of unhealthy bacteria. Balancing out the bacteria will clear the infection. I usually use the billion live cell acidophilus it will clear it up much faster than the million cell varieties. I usually take 2 three times a day until I feel relief then I go down to 1, three times a day, until it has fully cleared up. It is safe to use daily for prevention of imbalance.
You have a yeast infection, contact your doctor about prescribing diflucan.
yeast infection they give you think active culture pills to make it go away

No comments:

Post a Comment