Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For the past three months my menstrual period has been very light my last regular period was in february?

I always get me menstrual cycle on time and i have never been one to have very light periods, I last 5-6 days. I took a pregnancy test in April when I noticed the change and it came back negative.For the past three months my menstrual period has been very light my last regular period was in february?
Your light periods can have a lot of causes, like stress or a change in your lifestyle or diet, but it could also point at some disease. The best thing to do is go to a doctor, so you'll know for sure.
could be Polycystic ovarian syndrome, a disorder where many women don't get their periods. http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/pcos/in...

No comments:

Post a Comment