Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feeling fatigue, uneasyiness, body temp, every evening for past 7 days?

I am 28 yr old healthy & m not suffering from any disease.I dont drink or smoke.
For the past 2 weeks every evening I am feeling very uncomfortable,sick,fatigue, slight body temperature,uneasyness.
This happens only during the evenings n what cud be the cause?Feeling fatigue, uneasyiness, body temp, every evening for past 7 days?
2 me, i think these types of feelins r due 2 stress or mayb ur thinkin sumthin bad is gonna happen 2 u. i wouldnt wry bout, but if u still feel the same way u should consider goin to a doctor.
I don't I would just go get checked out!
im not sure but if you have been bitten by a tick:
this could be limedisease but because you cant be completely sure go to your doctor and they will probably be able to tell you what is going on
My opinion is that it is nothing, just eat right, get enough sleep every night. however those symptoms are so vague that it really could be anything. If you are really uncomfortable see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment