Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For the girls, Something is wrong with me?

I have been having really bad pain I think it is my ovaries has anyone experienced this? It has been 3 days nowFor the girls, Something is wrong with me?
could be a UTI or Bacterial Vaginosis, go see a doc!
yes it is called ovulation...if it does not subside today call the doctor
ill tell u if u go out with me
take some Midol see if they go away if not see a doctor
go to see a doc
yup. but it could be many things hun. u should go to ur gynec to check it out..maybe its an ovarian cyst , go to ur doc. dont waste anytime, specially if the pain its gettin worse.
You go to the dr. and see what is wrong. I had this pain before and found out lI had a cyst on my ovaries.
Typically a week before my period i often have a pain called "middle pain". It hurts so bad where my ovaries are. I think they are worse than cramps sometimes. It's my body trying to release an egg. You can pop a pain pill to ease the pain. But I highly suggest you see a doctor. Anything that involves pain and that part of your body should always be taken to a doctor very quickly.
bad pains = call your doctor
it could be many things
go and see gyno.
It can be an ovarian cyst - they can be very painful and in some cases require surgical removal but mostly they burst and dissipate on their own. Try a warm compress on the effected side and take Aleve for the pain. Good Luck!
You might have a ruptured ovarian cyst. Your doctor will be able to check ti out by giving you an ultrasound. They are painful, but common and usually not serious.
ovaries i dont really get what you mean? maybe your period?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment