Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For girls help only please..private?

im only doing this for a friend. i guess friends help friends. i will not give out names though. my friend and i were restenly trying on bathing suits for summer. and i happend to notice something hanging. she told me that she had always had kinda long vagina lips. and she said she didn't know if that was healty or not. i hopwe she reads this to get her answer. thank you allFor girls help only please..private?
like everyones faces are different vaginas are also different. vaginas vary from size and shape, some may have long vagina lips some small, nothing to worry about
Theres nothing wrong with her. I have the same thing, not to the extent that you are going to see things hanging but I have a child and another on the way so I have had plenty of pelvic exams and no doctor has ever indicated its a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment