Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feeling naucious?

I am not pregnant, and I don't have a fever or anything, but for the past week I have been throwing up and feeling naucious (sp). I have also been eating the same way I always do, so that's not the problem either. Any ideas?Feeling naucious?
Well, I'm not a woman so my answer might be irrelevant, but what helps me are these pink pills called Nauzene. I found them at Walgreen's. I get nauseous quite a bit, and these always do the trick. And the best part, they're chewable!
As for what causes it, I have no clue. Sorry...
nausea can be caused by thousands of things. are yo ugetting your period? that could cause it. try eating the little saltines through the day.
Sometimes I feel the same way. Maybe it's your body just trying to clean itself out. Like when you get diarhea for no reason.
bad virus or onset of appendix problems, look out for any swelling in your stomach or in your glands, then if it goes on for a few more days got to the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment