Saturday, October 23, 2010

False preg test but no period--Am I pregnant?

Last month, a few days after my period, my bf and I fooled around by rubbing against each other while still in our underwear. His boxers had a wet spot from precum. Could I be pregnant from this? My period was due about 3 days ago, and it's still not here. I went to the doctor for a test today, which came out negative. Would it be too early for me to get a positive result if I were pregnant, or should I trust the result? I am under a lot of stress due to finals week, so I am wondering if that's delaying me. I've had all the PMS symptoms, though I've been discharging a little more than usual. Should I be worried?False preg test but no period--Am I pregnant?
hi,first stop worrying,its highly unlikely that you are pregnant,it probably is just stress.
my advise is wait 1 week then re-test if you still dont have your period.
by the way you CANNOT get a false positive..the body only produces hcg when pregnant and this is the hormone that is present in your urine when you are pregnant only.
you can get false negatives.
hope this clears it up.
you can get a false positive or a false negative those tests r not 100% accurate...u can go see a doctor & find out for sure,or just take another home test...so yes u could still possibly be pregnant it happens all the time
It is pretty unlikely. There is a very, very slim chance that you are pregnant. Maybe since you're sort of worried, stress is making your period a little off balance this month. If you don't get it in another week or so, go back to the doctor. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment