Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For girls i would think, pms symptoms...?

okay my periods use to be very normal for all my life and then recently right before i start my period i have either got quite bad constipation, or diarhoea.. im just wondering whether im the only one who this happens to?For girls i would think, pms symptoms...?
No...you are not the only one. Different people get all kinds of different symptoms.
I call it a period poo. I get diarhoea 2 days before &, on the day. It is normal.
That is normal with a lot of women. Increase your fiber intake by using metamucil or benefiber or citrucel to see if that helps. It will help with constipation but also bulks up the stool when you have diarrhea.
same here...your not the only one!
As I have got older, I too get an upset tummy - lose poo's - it can really get on my nerves!. I also get lightheaded, grumpy, really sore boobs, stomach cramps - ahhhhhhhhh. When I was younger I hardly used to notice them but now, they make me feel actually ill!
Yes I also get a headache plus your symptoms exactly a week before my period so I know its on the way.
I get that too!God isn't being a girl great!!
Drink peppermint tea for your stomach.It soothes and relieves bloatedness!

  • games
  • computer sound out
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment