Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For the past few days I have been having this clear jelly like discharge. What is this?

I have also been having lower abdominal /pelvic pain. I don't think I am pregnant becuase I had a blood test done about 3 weeks ago. So what can it be.For the past few days I have been having this clear jelly like discharge. What is this?
Berlynn is right. You're ovulating. The discharge is called cervical fluid - it's made by your cervical cells to provide an optimum environment for sperm. Your cervical fluid goes through a monthly cycle controlled by your hormones. At certain times of the month you may notice creamy-textured discharge that's pale yellow or white - a lot of women experience this between ovulation and menstruation.
A sure sign that you're ovulating is a clear or slightly cloudy cervical fluid that's very slippery or wet feeling. You are at your most fertile when your cervical fluid is the texture of raw egg whites - slippery and forms a stretchy string when you press some between your fingers. Sounds weird, but it's true!
I get a similar discharge after sex...so hum have you been having a lot of sex lately?
that kind of discharge is normal. but i don't know about your pelvic pain. you might just call a doc and ask what they think.
i'd take another pregnancy test. I only get that when I'm pregnant...
there's an infection. where? not sure! go to ur gynecologist, she'll do blood test, probably order pap smear, and give u antibiotic. have u had ur period this month?
you're ovulating. no lie. you're fine. ifs it jelly like, doesn't smell, and u have slight pelvic pain, thats what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment