Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ever since March I have had a weird feeling. I was 3 weeks late on my period both March and April.?

And for the past month anytime I see food smell or eat I vomit. and for 2 weeks now I have had non stop heartburn. I have bought out the pharmacy's pregnancy test section and everything came back neg. I went to the OB last Wednesday and they didnt say anything to me so I'm guessing I'm not Pregnant. I have a bicornuate uterus which is very rare. Becasue of this when I got my IUD it went into my right side and I have to use Nuva Rings for my left side. SO I am lost can anyone maybe make me feel betterEver since March I have had a weird feeling. I was 3 weeks late on my period both March and April.?
It could just be stress or maybe a reaction to the two different methods of birth control
TAKE ANOTHER BLOOD TEST

No comments:

Post a Comment