Saturday, October 23, 2010

Females what part of the month are you most turned on?

I noticed that i'm more turned on when i am getting ready to start my period and it seems to be more at night.....Females what part of the month are you most turned on?
Same here just before my period but it's an all day thing not just at night.
me too
same for me.so frustrating lol
Your usually most turned on during the time you ovulate about the middle of your cycle(10-15 days after your period) But sometimes also right before/during your period which is frusterating :/
When I'm ovulating. I just can't get enough. Or during my period.
During my period definetely...
I am most turned off right when my period starts to taper off all the way through ovulation.
Most girls get turned on when their periods start becuase of the horomones it releases. But I get turned on all the time!
me too its like a horny hormone or sumthin but its mostly a cupple of days before or during it but i thought it was just me..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment