Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting rid of belly button hair?

i have a little hair around my belly-button and it lowers my self esteem. what products can i use to get rid of it? ive shaved it before but i ALWAYS get little bumps!Getting rid of belly button hair?
I pluck mine with tweezers. It hurts a little but lasts longer than other ways.
bleach it?
Wax it.
wax it or get laser hair removal
when you wax it also your hair get thinner when it grows back
Wax, I wax...it actually doesn't hurt as bad and the hair stays gone for up to 8 weeks.another option is to use nair or some hair removing substance and that will also nearly the same effects as wax. My skin is very sensitive so I am not able to use those products, but if you are then that is the way to go, without the pinch from waxing.
Don't shave it as it will make it coarse like pubic hair!
I either have mine waxed or simply pluck it with tweezers and it stays nice an soft. Easy!
Shave, Nair, Neet, wax.
Or leave it--I think it's cute and exciting. Some women have a "treasure trail" of fine hair from their navel to their pubic hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment