Saturday, October 23, 2010

Experiencing pains after sex?

Hello, I have been expieriencing stomach pain during and after intercourse with my boyfriend. I have been tested for std's and came out in the clear. He is rather large, but I do not believe that that should pose this kind of problem for me. The pain has lasted for a few days, also there is pain in my vagina and anus with this stomach pain. My breasts and back are painful as well. I was thinking it might be pms symtoms, but I am unsure of that now because it feels nothing like earlier pms symptoms. I should note that we always use condoms and have done our best to be safe. I guess my main question is what could be causing this pain? Is it a sign of pregnancy? Could it just be new pms symptoms?Experiencing pains after sex?
This is not normal. please see your doctor. I'm sorry that you're experiencing so much pain.
I can not answer that question, but it might be you need to do push-ups and sit-ups on a regular basis. Just a hunch, i am sure that others would be better able to help you out.
if your boyfriend is real big and he goes rough then the answer is right there. hes pushing up againest your female organs causing you pain. wait until the pain stops and tell your boyfriend to go gentle and slow. the pain might go away

No comments:

Post a Comment