Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For the older girls, do u care if another girl has small breasts or not?

For the older girls, do u care if another girl has small breasts or not?
I'm 27, and I don't care about other women's breast sizes at all. Once you get past a certain age, you realize that boob size does not correlate to your maturity or femininity... which is why younger women care about it so much.
Maybe if she has normal breasts and is flirting with my boyfriend, but he is pretty trustworthy. I have one friend who has like As and she is always complaining! She is super skinny though and tall so I tell her she should just enjoy it! Most guys don't REALLY seem to care anyway.
I am not sure if there is a reason why I would care if someone elses breasts are small, i can't figure out why that would ever matter. But if they were bigger... and my husband was looking... now that's a problem. Ok the only reason i can think of to care about small breasts on another girl is if I was dating that girl, to put it delicatly.
I'm 19, so I don't know if I qualify as "older", but I'm gonna answer your question anyways. I don't care what size other women's brests are. As a nursing student, I know that all body parts come in millions of shapes and sizes. So, small breasts are perfectly fine, just as big ones are too. The best thing about small breast though, is that you won't have as bad of back problems as women with bigger breasts. You won't have the back aches, boobs down to your knees, or any of those problems that come with age.
I'm 33, and I don't care at all- I hardly notice unless a woman with an ample chest is trying to squeeze into an A-cup bra and wearing a low cut top flaunting her chest

No comments:

Post a Comment