Thursday, October 21, 2010

Embarassing Question, women only - What is the correct way to wash the vagina? Should I wash inside a lil too?

This is embarrasing to ask, but I'm very self-conscience about having bad odors, due to a rude comment from a co-worker a few years back. What is the correct way to wash the private area? What soap should I use? Do I use my hand and soap only or do I need to use a washcloth or sponge or pouf? Should I only scrub outside of vagina totally or should I get soap a little bit inside too, then rinse thoroughly? Please let me know the correct steps to take and products to use?Embarassing Question, women only - What is the correct way to wash the vagina? Should I wash inside a lil too?
All you should have to do is wash the outside a bit. If you are having strange odors, go to the doctor and have them test you for a bacterial infection (bacterial vaginosis, it's not an STD). I've had that happen a few times, and knew 'cause things didn't smell good down there, it smelled fishy.
I wouldn't use feminine spray or douche, that just causes more problems, but do go to the doctor if you think things are abnormally smelly. I read somewhere that a LOT of women have these minor bacterial infections but don't even know it because they don't hurt. The women just think they smell weirdly normally.
If you know you don't have vaginosis, then don't worry about it. Vaginas shouldn't smell and your co-worker sounds like an asshole. No one needs to be telling you that, it's just unkind, and probably untrue. The odds of someone smelling you through all that are low. Anywho, good luck! Check with the doctor.
Have you ever thought about using a toilet brush and some comet? My girlfriend was a little funky down there and I cleaned her like she had never been cleaned before, also it was the last time that she ever smelled down there that I know of. I bet that if you did that you wouldnt smell so bad down under. Good luck and happy fishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment