Saturday, October 23, 2010

Female whose sex drive high all the time?

I am a 19 year old female and I am constantly thinking about sex no matter what time of day it is. Probably more than a teen guy! Is something wrong with me? is it normal to think about it so often?Female whose sex drive high all the time?
Everyones different just look at the next gal next to u. just remember u don't have to act out what u r feeling all the time. learn some control. for me i think abt it most of the day unless busy with work. of cus the gals i meet during the course of my work could cus me to revert back to my basic instinct. maybe u should get a job tt keeps u busy. if u dont want to be with a guy but need to let off some steam theres always toys.just in case u cant. well email me & i see what i can do with u. ;)
Yes it is. It won't get any better with age either.
Na your fine.. Ive always been that way. Just be careful not to let your raging sex drive cloud your judgment. Also there doesn't always have to be a partner involved to vent your frustrations if you catch my meaning. Good luck
Completely normal and if you don't mind me saying-I'm looking for a girl just like you
no, your normal, some just have a higher sex drive than most people. im the same way.
It's fine as long as it's not interfering with your life and other things in your life. If it is, you may need professional help to find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment