Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feeling dizzy and lightheated.?

I have been feeling this way for a couple days. And I am unsure to what it is...I am eating right, not excercising to excess, not on new meds, not on any drugs, not drinking alcohol...
It's not just standing up, even when I am sitting the room kind of spins around and my head wobbles, I kinda don't feel like I am on the ground. Have anyone else had this?Feeling dizzy and lightheated.?
ByeDr.com will make your head spin if you scroll through the words too fast. Maybe you have something on your mind. I hope you are not sick, but it could be a number of medical conditions.
steph-either ur suffering from a vestibular condition where ur organs of hearing dont balance the fluid within and u fel like ur on a ship ORu probablu ate somethin bad and ur stomach is unbalanced making u feel like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment