Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feel horrible?

for the past few days i have been feeling really unwell
i have been feeling sick, ratty with every one have to go toilet alot very tired also been feeling very sore in the breast deparment however you could say its pregnancy symptons however i aint due my period till the 5th may four days awayFeel horrible?
These symptoms can also be related to PMS (premenstrual syndrome). One way you can deal with this especially with the mood issue is to try some B6. You can buy it either in a bottle by itself or as part of B Complex (including other B vitamins). You can find it at Wal-Mart and other drugstores as well as The Vitamin Shoppe (and this one you can even order online).
I would also recommend talking to your dr for additional suggestions.
No need to rush to a vitamin cure. Some people react badly to vitamins, cannot tolerate certain types, etc., and women's bodies require different nutrients. If you want to try vitamins, ask your doctor for a recommendation first. They have your charts on file and can tailor a vitamin to your specific needs.
That said, you sound quite young, so perhaps you're just discovering the hellhole that is PMS. I would put off worries of pregnancy for now and take a Midol, which is my go-to solution. If it gets unbearable, see your doctor and get a pregnancy test (if only for peace of mind) and talk to him/her about a birth control method that would lesson your symptoms. When I was in my twenties (and could tolerate more estrogen than I can now), Nordette helped balance my hormones and make my periods a non-issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment