Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gardisal or pregnancy?

Ok here is my question. I currently have HPV and am getting regular paps every 6 months. I am also in a faithful marriage now for over a year. My doctor had suggested getting the HPV vaccine. I was getting ready to get it done when I was told you cannot get pregnant for over 6 months. My husband and I were so excited and getting ready to plan our 2nd pregnancy. I decided to hold off on the shot till after I have my 2nd baby in about 10months or so. I felt like that was an okay deceision seeing as I am in a faithful relationship and wont be sleeping with anyone else to get the other strains of HPV I dont already have. The nurse I talked to also felt like that was fine. Do you think I made the right decision?Gardisal or pregnancy?
Yes I think you did. If it was me, I would have my baby first, then get the vaccine.
I thought you couldn't get the vaccine if you already have HPV anyway?
.
Yes it sounds fine.
No way! Now you're kid's going to have HPV and it will blame you for ruining its life until the day you are gone. Maybe you should have thought about it before you slept with the dirty man that gave you HPV.
As long as you are sure that he is faithful too then I say yes you made the right decision. All Moms put the health of there babies first it's a good sign. I spent 7 years trying for my 2nd baby. I highly recommend using the ovulation test strips.. It's no harder than taking the prego tests and I was able to concienve within 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment