Thursday, October 21, 2010

Encouraging Breast Development as a Teen?

Hello. I hear a lot of urban myths about certain foods helping your breasts develope. I don't like the idea of pills or surgery, and I'd rather try to encourage my breast development naturally, as I'm only fifteen. I know I should respect my body, but it wouldn't hurt to know what kind of foods would help me along. It's kind of annoying being an A cup when I'm surrounded by friends and about four of five hundred other girls with giant breasts.Encouraging Breast Development as a Teen?
you are still growing dear and you will eventually catch up or even pass the size of some of your friends
There are no foods you can eat that will grow big breasts. If there were, people wouldn't be wasting their money on breast implants. If giant breasts were so great, why does it seem like the celebs who have them are miserable (e.g. the often married Pamela Anderson and the late Anna Nicole)? Develop what you can about yourself as a woman and let nature take care of the rest and believe me, you'll be FAR ahead of the herd ... er, I mean pack.
Don't rush their development. It will come. Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment