Saturday, October 23, 2010

Everytime I go to the bathroom (past 2 days) after I wipe myself I see a good amount of blood from where I pee

could this be an infection or something worse? I dont think it's my period becase I purposely wipe that area to check. and my period isn't due for another week. Thank you.Everytime I go to the bathroom (past 2 days) after I wipe myself I see a good amount of blood from where I pee
You could possibly have a bladder infection . even if you dont have pain yet blood in the Urine is a symtom of it . if it is a bladder infection you should go see your doctor right away because a bladder infection left untreated can become a kidney infection and that is alot more serious. even if it isn't a baldder infection you should make an appt with your doctor as you know blood in the urine or stool ( especiallty a good amount of it ) isnt a good thing. but dont worry too much over it , just call the doctor and then they can ease your mind or give you antibiotics :)
It sounds like you have a bladder infection, so you will need to get to the doctor and be put on an antibiotic. If you are willing to take a long natural course of healing, you can drink cranberry juice, a lot of cranberry juice until it is gone.
Could be a urinary tract infection. Is it painful? A UTI is usually very painful. Don't wait to see a doctor. it could also be a kidney infection, or some tiny kidney stones/sand.
Get your urine test done.
Sounds like infection to me. Go get checked by a doctor as soon as possible.
bladder infection ... or UTI (urinary tract infection)
see your doc quick smart ...

  • broken external frozen drive
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment