Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For anyone who relates?

Hi, does anyone feel a certain closeness to their female health care professionasl after getting a pap smear, pelvice exam and breast exam done by them? I ask this because i just recently had this done by my new femal health care professional and, I feel closer to her.For anyone who relates?
well i got one and didnt feel closer to her at all but maybe your into girls and dont know it get maybe your lesbian or bisexual and havent figured it out if you liked it then that probably means you like girls just my opinion im not lesbian but there noting wrong with being one so if you start likeing girls dont freak out is ok
I've never had a female gyn, just seems too weird to me. But no, never felt any closeness to a gyn whatsoever. Probably is your hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment