Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ever feel like your bleeding to death on your period or looks like you are?

Ever feel like your bleeding to death on your period or looks like you are?
Before getting my IUD...I did feel like it.
Yes. Make sure that your iron levels ain't low.
yes
yes and my body goes cold like i am losing too much blood it's a horrible feeling sometimes other times i can get by!
no......i couldent even ever feel that way, you should make sure this question is only for girls
yes! when its heavy!
yeah all the time.
whoa No. I have always heard if your flow is strangely heavy that you should tell a doctor.
Oh yes! I think every woman on the face of the earth has experienced this at some time or other!
Like the first person said-- have a doctor do a simple blood test to check your iron levels. Losing that much blood can cause anemia- which is very serious but very treatable.
Symptoms include
Fatigue, Weakness, Fainting, Breathlessness, Heart palpitations (rapid or irregular beating), Dizziness, Headache, Ringing in the ears (tinnitus), Difficulty sleeping, Difficulty concentrating, Abnormal menstruation (either absence of periods or increased bleeding)e
Yes, it may seem that way--but I am sure you are fine!
Keep in mind that the majority of what you see is the shedded lining of your uterus.
However, it is good to keep check of your iron levels if you have dizzy or weak spells. Eat plenty of high iron & folic acid foods--such as all green veggies, red meat, etc..
Good Luck!
Yes... and the older I get the worse my periods seem to be.. <sigh> I get the scooters (diarrhea) when my period first starts too. Argh...
Yes before I got on birth control then it lighten upped.
sure

No comments:

Post a Comment